Wednesday 17 June 2015

Introduction to A2

For the second year of my Media Course we will be asked to create Music Video as the coursework, aspects of different theories and methods will be assessed.


I am very excited and am already generating ideas, as an avid listener of a lot of different genres, from contemporary hip-hop to punk to jazz. I can't wait to take influences from a lot of different sources and create an interesting artistic music video.


I will be working alone this year as I believe it grants more flexibility and creativity, however, saying this, I will be working closely to my friends who also do media but my piece will be better, of course.


Last year the  group struggled with communication and organisation so I believe as I am working on my own I will be able to stuff done more efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment